Saturday, October 18, 2008

Yet another reason to vote for McCain!

I saw this on another blog and wanted to share it on mine, too.

I know I haven't posted in almost a year, but things get busy! :- Anyway, this is important stuff.




Look at this YouTube video about Obama. Then, look at this link. Clearly, according to the Constituation, Obama is not legally qualified to be our President.

http://lamecherry.blogspot.com/2008/08/proof-barack-obama-birth-certificate-is.html

Let us all pray fervently! I am terrified of the idea of this man becoming our President. He will stop at nothing to promote his own horrible agenda.

3 comments:

הצעיר שלמה בן רפאל לבית שריקי ס"ט said...

Well, it seems like you guys lost (actually most of the Jews (who are generally Democrats) were anti-Obama). Well, I suppose it's time for everyone to move to Canada!

Miss Julianne said...

Yes, it is too bad that McCain lost!

But as a Christian, it is my responsibility to show respect to my leaders. President-elect Obama's position deserves my respect; therefore, I will give him my respect. My prayers are with him and his family as they make this transition, and I pray that God will guide him.

Who knows -- he could get saved and change his mind about everything! Wouldn't that be amazing!

הצעיר שלמה בן רפאל לבית שריקי ס"ט said...

Something tells me that the reason a lot of the more religious people in America (I'm mostly talking about Southern, or Evangelical or Mormon (etc.) groups right now I guess) don't like Obama has to do at least somewhat with his racial/national/cultural persuasions, and not just his 'liberal'/Democratic policies, being that Clinton (for example) was just as Democratic as Obama is, and Obama is just as Christian as Clinton was (..in a way).

What I was kind of wondeering about (and what for the most part you just answered) was how all the Christians in America who see some sort of American patriotism and suppoprt for the president as part of their religion would do if Obama won. ..I suppose a much bigger question might come to play one day if an Atheist becomes president of America (being that, again, (for whatever reason) the president is seen, to a large extent, of representing the people of America). (?)